THESE “TERMS” OF PAYMENT POLICY ARE AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC AGREEMENT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS/RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THESE TERMS OF PAYMENT POLICY DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
(GMART INDIA ) GLOBAL MART RETAIL STORE (hereinafter referred to as "gmartindia.com"), provides you online shopping of various products on this website (hereinafter referred to as “Site”).
gmartindia.com seeks to provide the best quality and authentic products to gmartindia.com customers (collectively, “You”, or "Users").
Wherever this Policy mentions "gmartindia.com", it refers to "we," "us", or "our".
This Payment Policy explains the procedure, terms, and conditions regarding your payment towards the products purchased on this Site.
How can I pay for my order?
You can choose to pay for an order using any of the below methods:
- Net Banking
- Gmart Credit
- Credit or Debit Cards
Pricing and Payment
- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Indian Rupee, and payment can only be accepted in Indian Rupee withstanding the source of payment such as but not limited to Netbanking, Debit/Credit card, Gmart Credit.
- Packing and delivery costs, if any, will be added to the total price of your purchase.
- The price you pay is the price of the products shown at the time you place your order, even if the price of the product has since changed.
- Where an offer mentions that an item is reduced in price, eg: half-price, the discount will be calculated at checkout before any postage or packaging charges are applied.
- Any payment made towards any product (hereinafter referred as “Item”) will be refunded to the purchaser’s Bank account or Gmart Credit only post cancellation of such order or the return of such item (due to any defect or in case if the product does not match to the description provided on the website)
- If any defect occurs in the item purchased during the time of delivery of such item then any payment made towards such item purchased will be refunded to the respected bank account of the purchaser within 3 working days after the item is returned by the purchaser as received during the time of delivery (such as price tag, brand tag, product description tag, etc.)
- If the purchaser does not get the refunded amount in his Bank account or Gmart Credit within 7 working days after returning the defected item (in the condition it was received) only then his refund will be processed on an immediate basis at the earliest convenience possible.